• Currently working as Executive Director with EC-Council Global Services (EGS),
leading EC Council’s consulting division.
• Has more than 15 years of experience in Cyber Security. Worked with Big Fours,
ITES as well as BFSI sectors. Served as CISO for two companies, and a Big 4
• Is an accredited trainerfor EC Council courses.
• Has extensive experience in managing cybersecurity projects/programs,
building & running consulting practices, managing client relations, and being
the trusted advisorfor clients / management.
• Has a B.E. (Bachelors of Engineering) degree in Computer Science and MBA
(Master of BusinessAdministration) in Information Technology
• He also has the following certifications:
• C|CISO (Certified Chief Information SecurityOfficer) by EC-Council
• CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) by (ISC) 2
• CISM (Certified InformationSecurity Manager) by ISACA
• ISO 27001:2013 LeadAuditor by BureauVeritas
• COBIT 5 Foundation by APMGInternational
• C|EH (Certified Ethical Hacker) by EC-Council.
Technology enhancements are leading to changes in all aspects of our society, including the highly guarded financial sector. A key to such enhancements is and will be 5G that will further propagate digitalization and connectivity. While 5G will bring substantial benefits, it’s openness, penetration and complexity will lead to an increase in potential exposure. Therefore it is necessary to consider security from a holistic perspective.
In this panel, we will discuss Financial Technology in 5G era and cybersecurity implications with global experts from both sides of the industry. Join us to find the latest and take-away know-how you need in this era of rapid technology changes within FinTech with 5G!
December 08, 2020 at 02:30PM - 03:15PM JST